A Laundry chute in the home eliminates the need for a laundry basket in every bathroom and dressing room, removes the unpleasant dirty laundry smell and brings and end to the tricky and risky process of carrying a laundry basket down the stairs.
A laundry chute in commercial applications frees up the use of the service lift, saves time and money, providing a safe and easy solution for getting the dirty laundry to the laundry room.
Benefits of a Stainless Steel Laundry Chute
- Durable and high quality.
- Easy to maintain and keep clean
- No static, unlike plastic
- Highly resistant to corrosion
- Most importantly the British standard 304/ 1.4301 grade stainless has useful, long-term oxidation resistance at temperatures over 800°C, with melting temperatures of over 1375°C
Laundry Chutes are suitable for domestic and commercial properties
- Modular components allow easy installation during a renovation or new build
- Laundry chutes need continuous fall, use 45, 30 or 15 degree elbows to change direction
- Popular sizes are 250, 300 and 400mm diameter
- Commercial laundry chutes are usually 500 and 600mm diameter
- Locking bands to prevent twisting, turning or sliding
- Encased laundry chutes are boxed in with only the laundry chute door visible.
- British certified 1hr or 2hr fire rated doors
- Fire dampers available
Why use Laundry Chute Solutions :
- We manufacture in Hereford and therefore we can produce bespoke component lengths and sizes to suit your needs
- Purchase directly from our web shop
- Expert advice available contact us or e-mail
- Seamless welded or mechanically folded interlocking components ensure delicate clothes are not snagged and damaged
- Our laundry chutes are manufactured from British steel grade (304 / 1.4301)
- We supply British certified 1hr or 2hr fire rated doors with child-proof locks as standard