100102 300mm Laundry Chute Kit – Two Storey Home With Lid
300mm Laundry Chute Kit – Two Storey home with lid, finishes approx. 500mm from ceiling level and is designed for a single straight drop.
Laundry Chute Location
The 300mm laundry chute kit is designed for use with a lid which is usually located within a cupboard on the landing, family bathroom or en-suite and terminates in the utility room, kitchen or ground floor cupboard where a collection basket can be located below. The high level finish of this laundry chute is particularly suited for positioning above a kitchen or utility cupboard where a basket can be placed on the work.
Our Laundry Chute components
- All the components are interlocking
- Wall brackets hold the chute in place
- Locking bands stop the laundry chute from twisting.
- White Flushmount door (30602) has a two hour fire rating
- Laundry Chute Lid has no fire rating
- Our laundry chute components have a high polish finish and are manufactured using the 304/ 1.4301 grade of stainless. The stainless steel has useful, long-term oxidation resistance at temperatures over 800°C, with melting temperatures of over 1375°Ce. We are the only company that manufacture laundry chutes here in the UK.
- All components mate with a male and female overlap of at least 60mm.
Minimum boxing required for 300mm chute is 400mm x 450mm.
Included in this Laundry Chute kit:
- 1 x Laundry Chute Lid (30125)
- 1 x 1000mm Ext Piece (31000)
- 2 x Mounting Bracket (30190)
- 1 x Locking Band (30180)
- 1 x 500mm End Piece (30500E)
500 and 600mm diameter laundry chute components for larger commercial projects are manufactured as required