100103 300mm Laundry Chute Kit – Two Storey Home Low Level Termination
300mm Laundry Chute Kit For Two Storey Home With Low Level Termination is designed for a single straight drop finishing approx 900mm from the ceiling.
Laundry Chute Location
The laundry chute door is usually located on a landing, family bathroom or en-suite and terminates in the utility room, kitchen or a ground floor cupboard where a collection basket can be located below. Because of the low level termination, this chute is particularly suited for positioning in a full length kitchen or utility cupboard where a basket can be placed on the floor below.
The space required for a 300mm laundry chute is a depth (front to back) of 500mm , this allows 50mm for the depth of the back box of the door, 100mm for 90 elbow and 50mm for the wall bracket. This can be reduced to 450mm, if the wall bracket is mounted on the side wall. The width of the boxing cannot be less than 400mm, this is required for the door fitting.
Our Laundry Chute components
- All the components are interlocking
- Wall brackets hold the chute in place
- Locking bands stop the laundry chute from twisting.
- Premium White Flushmount door (30800) is included in the laundry Chute kit. The Laundry Chute doors have 2 Hr British Standard fire rating.
- Our laundry chute components have a high polish finish and are manufactured using the 304/ 1.4301 grade of stainless. The stainless steel has useful, long-term oxidation resistance at temperatures over 800°C, with melting temperatures of over 1375°Ce. We are the only company that manufacture laundry chutes here in the UK.
- All components mate with a male and female overlap of at least 60mm.
Minimum boxing required for 300mm chute is 400mm x 450mm.
Included in this Laundry Chute kit:
- 1 x Premium White Flush Mount Door (30800)
- 1 x 90 deg Elbow (30090)
- 1 x 100omm Ext Piece (31000)
- 2 x Mounting Bracket (30190)
- 1 x Locking Band (30180)
- 1 x 1000mm End Piece (31000E)
500 and 600mm diameter laundry chute components for larger commercial projects are manufactured as required