40800 Laundry Chute White Flush Mount Door 1Hr Fire Rating
The 40800 Laundry Chute White Flush Mount door 1 Hr British Fire Rating and manufactured to fit into the 400mm, laundry chute. The white flush mount door has a recessed flush fit handle, white epoxy coat finish and secure child locks fitted as standard.
Laundry Chute Door Dimensions
The external dimensions:
400mm Laundry Chute – 473mm x 473mm, 40800 Flushmount door fitting instructions
Laundry Chute Location
The laundry chute door is usually located on a landing, family bathroom or en-suite and terminates in the utility room, kitchen or a ground floor cupboard where a collection basket can be located below. The height from the ceiling that the laundry chute will finish is dependant on your needs. Laundry chutes are particularly suited for positioning in a full length kitchen or utility cupboard where a basket can be placed on the floor below.
Laundry Chute Sizes
The size of the laundry chute for your home is largely dependent on the amount of space you have available. Standard stock sizes are 250mm, 300m and 400mm. 500 and 600mm laundry chute doors are made to order.
The minimum boxing required:
- 250mm diameter laundry chute is 300mm x 350mm
- 300mm diameter laundry chute is 400mm x 450mm
- 400mm diameter laundry chute is 500mm x 550mm.
Our Laundry Chute Components
- All the components are interlocking
- Wall brackets hold the chute in place
- Locking bands stop the laundry chute from twisting.
- Our laundry chute components have a high polish finish and are manufactured using the 304/ 1.4301 grade of stainless. The stainless steel has useful, long-term oxidation resistance at temperatures over 800°C, with melting temperatures of over 1375°Ce. We are the only company that manufacture laundry chutes here in the UK.
- All components mate with a male and female overlap of at least 60mm.