Laundry Chute 15° elbow
£185.20 – £214.72
The laundry chute 15° elbow is manufactured in 250mm, 300mm and 400mm diameters. The 15° elbow is used if you are wanting to change direction to avoid a lintel, a steel or just have the chute finish in a room that means it will no longer a straight drop.
Select the size you require from the dropdown list at checkout. 500 and 600mm diameter laundry chute components for larger commercial projects are manufactured as required price on request.
Laundry Chute Location
The laundry chute door is usually located on a landing, family bathroom or en-suite and terminates in the utility room, kitchen or a ground floor cupboard where a collection basket can be located below. The height from the ceiling that the laundry chute will finish is dependant on your needs. Laundry chutes are particularly suited for positioning in a full length kitchen or utility cupboard where a basket can be placed on the floor below.
Our Laundry Chute Components
- All the components are interlocking
- Wall brackets hold the chute in place
- Locking bands stop the laundry chute from twisting.
- White Flushmount door (30602) has a two hour fire rating
- Laundry Chute Lid has no fire rating
- Our laundry chute components have a high polish finish and are manufactured using the 304/ 1.4301 grade of stainless. The stainless steel has useful, long-term oxidation resistance at temperatures over 800°C, with melting temperatures of over 1375°Ce. We are the only company that manufacture laundry chutes here in the UK.
- All components mate with a male and female overlap of at least 60mm.
Laundry Chute Sizes
The size of the laundry chute for your home is largely dependent on the amount of space you have available. Standard stock sizes are 250mm, 300m and 400mm. 500 and 600mm laundry chute doors are made to order.
The minimum boxing required:
- 250mm diameter laundry chute is 300mm x 350mm
- 300mm diameter laundry chute is 400mm x 450mm
- 400mm diameter laundry chute is 500mm x 550mm.