100101 300mm Laundry Chute Kit – Two Storey Home High Level Termination
300mm Laundry Chute Kit – two storey home with high level termination is designed for a straight drop from first to ground floor in a two storey home. The Laundry Chute finishes approx. 500mm from ceiling level.
Laundry Chute Location
The laundry chute door is usually located on a landing, family bathroom or en-suite and terminates in the utility room, kitchen or ground floor cupboard where a collection basket can be located below. This laundry chute is particularly suited for positioning above a kitchen or utility cupboard where a basket can be placed on the work surface.
The space required for a 300mm laundry chute is a depth (front to back) of 500mm , this allows 50mm for the depth of the back box of the door, 100mm for 90 elbow and 50mm for the wall bracket. This can be reduced to 450mm, if the wall bracket is mounted on the side wall. The width of the boxing cannot be less than 400mm, this is required for the door fitting.
Our Laundry Chute components
- All the components are interlocking
- Wall brackets hold the chute in place
- Locking bands stop the laundry chute from twisting.
- Premium White Flushmount door (30800) is included in the laundry Chute kit. The Laundry Chute doors has a 1Hr British Standard fire rating and has a yacht latch style, flush fit handle and child/safety lock fitted as standard.
- Our laundry chute components have a high polish finish and are manufactured using the 304/ 1.4301 grade of stainless. The stainless steel has useful, long-term oxidation resistance at temperatures over 800°C, with melting temperatures of over 1375°Ce. We are the only company that manufacture laundry chutes here in the UK.
- All components mate with a male and female overlap of at least 60mm.
Included in this Laundry Chute kit:
- 1 x Laundry Chute door (30800)
- 1 x 90 deg Elbow (30090)
- 1 x 100omm Ext Piece (31000)
- 2 x Mounting Bracket (30190)
- 1 x Locking Band (30180)
- 1 x 500mm End Piece (30500E)
500 and 600mm diameter laundry chute components for larger commercial projects are manufactured as required