Laundry chute Lid
£123.40 – £129.90
Available on backorder
The laundry chute lid is used instead of the laundry chute door, when the laundry chute starts on a vanity surface in the bathroom.
Laundry Chute Location
A laundry chute is usually located within a cupboard on the landing, family bathroom or en-suite and terminates in the utility room, kitchen or ground floor cupboard where a collection basket can be located below. Laundry Chutes can either finish high level (between 300mm and 500mm from the ceiling) or lower around1200mm off finished ceiling.
Laundry Chute Sizes
The size of the laundry chute for your home is largely dependent on the amount of space you have available.
The minimum boxing required:
- 250mm diameter laundry chute is 300mm x 350mm
- 300mm diameter laundry chute is 400mm x 450mm
- 400mm diameter laundry chute is 500mm x 550mm.
The laundry chute lid is manufactured in 250mm, 300mm and 400mm diameters; select the size you require from the drop down list at checkout.
Our Laundry Chute components
- All the components are interlocking
- Wall brackets hold the chute in place
- Locking bands stop the laundry chute from twisting.
- White Flushmount door (30602) is included in the laundry Chute kit. The Laundry Chute doors have 2 Hr British Standard fire rating.
- Our laundry chute components have a high polish finish and are manufactured using the 304/ 1.4301 grade of stainless. The stainless steel has useful, long-term oxidation resistance at temperatures over 800°C, with melting temperatures of over 1375°Ce. We are the only company that manufacture laundry chutes here in the UK.
- All components mate with a male and female overlap of at least 60mm.